Pharma & Biotech
Quality control is vital to the pharmaceutical and medical manufacturing industry and requires a vigilant 24/7 workforce. But the high level of automation makes critical monitoring highly monotonous. Special attention must be paid to workplace design and fatigue risk management so that employee alertness and performance are at high levels on all shifts.
How CIRCADIAN can help you:
- Staffing Level Analysis. Using advanced analysis techniques, CIRCADIAN can identify the optimal staffing levels for your operation taking into account the fluctuations in demand.
- Shift Schedule Optimization. CIRCADIAN works with both managers and employees to identify a set of ideal schedule solutions to meet business and family/social needs.
- Fatigue Risk Management Systems. Comprehensive fatigue management programs will map out the course of action to maintain high safety standards while reducing costs associated with fatigue-related errors and incidents.
- Managing a Shiftwork Lifestyle. These programs assist shiftworkers with managing their personal health, which will help minimize healthcare costs.
- 24/7 Workplace Evaluation and Design. CIRCADIAN’s expert researchers can assess the impact of the work environment and identify the best means of maintaining alertness for the workforce.
- Employee Publications. For your managers and employees to perform their best, they must have the right information at their fingertips. Whether a monthly newsletter for shiftworkers or a management report on best practices, educating your people will allow them to perform better and be more productive.