CIRCADIAN® - INTERN
CIRCADIAN® (Circadian, www.circadian.com) is the leading international research and consulting firm assisting companies to effectively compete in the global 24/7 economy, while mitigating the costs, risks and liabilities of sleep deprivation and fatigue in extended hours and shiftwork operations. Through information products, innovative workforce management programs, and emerging technologies, Circadian helps its clients by creating win-win solutions for management and employees alike.
CIRCADIAN® is looking for a self-motivating, high-energy, engaging intern to assist the CEO, Dr. Martin Moore-Ede and other senior staff members in research and analysis tasks, and marketing research. This is a full-time position ideal for a college graduate with strong verbal and written communication skills, exceptional active listening skills, an eye for detail, and who wants to get a start to his or her career by gaining experience working with a former Harvard Medical School professor and leading expert in the costs, risks and liabilities of employee fatigue in 24/7 shiftwork and transportation operations.
- Strong research skills, using libraries, databases and internet.
- Strong analytical abilities, especially the ability to integrate information from different sources and draw inferences and conclusion.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate complex material or research results in terms of key implications and related recommendations, even when the recipient may regard the findings as bad news.
- Detail oriented
- Fluent and succinct writing style.
- Highly organized
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Working command of Microsoft Office
Please forward resume and cover letter explaining how your experience and skills would suit you for this position.